HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR JEWELRY
What is our jewelry made of? Most of our jewelry is made of brass. Ritop Jewelry is made for you to wear everyday and remain perfect for a looooong while, as long as you take care of them following some basic tips. Really, pay attention to this: - Our jewelry can get wet, but the more exposed they are to the sun or the water with chlorine or salt, the more wear they will get. If you're careful, they won't get green or black.
- You can exercise with them, but know that sweat is corrosive to a greater or lesser extent depending on the pH of your skin.
- Avoid spraying perfume, creams, products with alcohol or acids directly on them because they can damage the plating and make the jewelry loose brightness and color.
- A bad movement could mark them with scratches, be attentive!
- Always wear them correctly to not to damage the closures or modify their original shape.
And remember: We do our best to make our jewelry eternal, but everything depends on you!
HOW DO I CLEAN MY JEWELRY?
- Clean them with chamois or soft cloth / towel, and wash them occasionally with warm water and neutral soap (no aggressive chemicals) to remove any dirt embedded.
- If you use a brush, it should be made of soft bristles.
- Do not rub them excessively or try to sand or polish them on your own.
WHERE DO I SAVE MY JEWELRY?
- Always organize your jewelry separately to avoid scratching.
- Classify your necklaces and chokers individually and flat, so that no knots are formed and thus don't damage or break the chains.
- Always keep your earrings in pairs and with their corresponding closures.
- Keep your jewelry away from light and air in spaces protected from sudden temperature changes (do not put them near heat or cold sources such as the heater or air conditioning) and as least damp as possible (do not leave them in bathroom!).